Thursday, December 30, 2010

Every one has one...

Of course every one has one.  We may not have been born with it, but it certainly developed as we grew in to who we are today.  And if we don't like it, or find that it doesn't agree with us, we are free to change it.  It took me getting an avatar (an alternate me) in Second Life before I was comfortable enough to express mine.

What I'm talking about is an opinion.  The nice thing about opinions, is you are always right... at least in your own mind.  And if a handful of people happen to agree with you, then you may feel even more assured that your opinion is the right one.  Another person can have their own opinion, and it can differ from yours.  This doesn't mean that you are wrong, or that they are wrong.  In the words of MythBuster Adam Savage "I reject your reality and substitute my own", we are free to seek our own reality.

So with that said, anything I put in this blog is likely to be an opinion of mine.  Although, I will try to quote my sources when I have any, you are free to form your own opinions.  They may or may not agree with mine, but regardless, you are free to express your opinion on your blog.  Also, I reserve the right to change my opinion at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment